Hi Fellow Sydney Hogs.
I wanted to share with you some information that was discussed at our November Chapter meeting.
We had a fantastic roll up considering it was Melbourne Cup day, I hope some of you won on the day?
For the members who couldn’t make it to the meeting, I shared some information that had happened since the October meeting.
- I attended Harley HOT training in Wollongong with Ronnie and Di Bohm and we all learnt a lot from the two days!
- I attended the Directors meeting and again I got a lot of information from the meeting!
- Everyone who attended Harley Days in Wollongong did see a lot of changes from last year! I thought it was fantastic this year, the Thunder Run was great !
- The Tassie trip is getting close, Spike has done a fantastic job organising it! If anyone still wants to come along you better hurry.
- Our Christmas Party is shaping up nicely, Kim Williams has also done a great job along with her helpers. If anyone can make it we are still open for more members! Just go to sydneyhog.net/christmas.
- Officer nominations are now closed so please everyone try to be at the December AGM and Chapter Meeting!
At the meeting we welcomed some new members to the chapter:
- Tessa Marie Faulkes
- Anthony King
- Sav Ali
- John Tvedsborg
- Craig Arnold
- Ralph Green.
Please make them very welcome when you see them.
Also, I handed out New Members Rockers on the night, you receive them after 3 rides with the chapter:
- Tom Finlay
- Jason Williams.
Congratulations to them.
Ride day patches where presented to Sharna Turner for 50 rides with the chapter, congratulations to Sharna.
At the meeting I announced our newest Road Captain to the ranks, Chris Johnson (CJ) congrats buddy, also thanks to his mentor Fred for his guidance.
We have some fantastic rides coming up so please if you can, come along and enjoy yourself with your fellow HOGS! Just check on the Website and watch out for the FACEBOOK messages.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable November and I hope to see you on a ride soon.